Almost all components in Howlite can be resized (inside a Page section component). In order to resize an Image or Container click ("Edit" icon) for the selected component and open the "Layout" tab in the dialog.
For each breakpoint separately, you can control:
- the Offset property: for example, if you set it to "1 Column" on L breakpoint, the component will be moved 1 column to the right side.
- the Width property: for example, if you set it to "6 Columns" on L breakpoint, the component will be 6 columns wide on the desktop.
The above settings will result in the following container size and position:
Across the Howlite projects the following breakpoints are used:
- L Breakpoint: 970px and above
- M Breakpoint: 768px - 969px
- S Breakpoint: 0 - 767px
In Howlite the following components intentionally don't have "resize" options:
- CTA - buttons width depends only on its label width
- Page Section - it's always 12 columns wide in Howlite (but you can resize a container inside if needed)